Thanks for being part of
Facilitating the transaction
Lots of marketing materials to maximize chances
Sales & Marketing Summary
- Develop a marketing plan with the vendor
- Register the listing with the Royal LePage Hot Line
- Advise the vendor as to areas where they can enhance the saleability of the home maximizing the emotional impact
- Have the "For Sale" sign installed
- Secure a lock box on the property
- Take photos of the property for advertising and feature sheets
- Develop all advertising for a listing
- Distribute "Just Listed" cards in adjacent areas
- Call neighbours to inform them of the new listing
- Conduct the agent's Open House
- Conduct the Public Open House(s)
- Install "Sold Sign" on the property
- Return all keys to the property
Leave a Reply
Recent comments: Home Improvement Costs in a Nutshell (4)
bob Do you have an up dated list ? I have a link to your page on my web-site to inform customers of some of the real costs of doing things around...
Janet Hi Jill We are relocating to Toronto and looking to rent a place while we look for a house to buy. We need your advise what is a good upper...
Central Etobicoke (1)
ivana Hello Jill, I have my listing on “For sale by owner” site, as well as MLS. I live at 238 Albion Rd, unit 1011. It is the largest...
Search Toronto MLS (2)
lorraine d'souza looking for bungalow in Etobicoke – Kingsway/PA Manor area
Jeff McDonald Hello Sylvie, Good choice to settle in the wesd end of Toronto. My family and friends have been living in the W6 W7 W8 areas for 50...